We value customer complaints and compliments, we consider them as feedback/suggestions for improvement we achieve by:-
- Answering all telephone calls politely.
- Directing the customer to the relevant officers or office politely
- Responding to technical and non-technical complaints within 24 hours
- Advising the customer on what action we will take to rectify the problem.
- Advising the customer on what part he/she can play to assist in resolving the problem.
- Providing feedback to all customer queries on the issues addressed verbally, in writing, or through phone
- Treating the customer’s personal information in the strictest confidence
- Enabling customers to examine and authorize changes to all their personal information for the purposes of updating the customer database
- Discussing details of customer service only with themselves or their authorized representative/s.
How to Lodge a Complaint
Customers are encouraged to forward complaints, suggestions and compliments to the under mentioned, either in person, by post, or telephone. While complaints will be treated in confidence, complainants are encouraged to identify themselves to lend credence to their complaints
The Managing Director, or the Finance/Commercial Manager, or the Technical Manager
- P.O. Box 4-40300 – HOMA BAY
- Station – HOMAWASCO Offices
- Location – Along Tom Mboya University Road , adjacent to TSC offices
- E-Mail – email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website – www.homawasco.co.ke
- Customer care no – 0717428030
Records of complaints
All complaints shall be recorded at our customer care desk for prompt follow-up and shall also be used for internal performance and processes evaluation and monitoring.
The complaints shall also be used for measuring the quality of our service and shall form the basis for revised targets for improvement and benchmarking.