Homa Bay County Water and Sanitation Company Limited (HOMAWASCO),
a fast growing Company providing water and sewerage services within Homa Bay
County is seeking to recruit competent and qualified personnel in the following
COMMERCIAL MANAGER: GRADE 11 (1 POST)
Duties and responsibilities.
- To be the Head of Commercial department and guide the staff as per the HR-Manual.
- Develop and execute commercial & business strategies with key objectives to improve the company’s revenue collection.
- To be in charge of all water sales and marketing functions of the Company.
- To be in charge of billing and revenue collection by ensuring hundred percent billing and hundred percent revenue collection of all clients billed.
- Implement the Company NRW reduction strategy in line with the company’s strategic plan.
- Ensure hundred percent revenue of mobile water sale in the transport unit.
- Develop sales and marketing strategy on how to improve performance and maximize on company revenue collection.
- Assessment of risks and make recommendations bases on a thorough analysis of all factors involved in a business situation to reduce bad debts.
- Ensure that all the data with regards to monthly meter readings and payments in entered and verified through the sulis system.
- Sensitizing customers on the usefulness of having metered connection and the importance of paying water bills.
- Carry out research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities to increase company’s area of coverage.
- Prepare and submit monthly/quarterly Commercial report to the Management/Board.
- And any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by immediate supervisor
- Master/Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Strategic Management or any other Business-related field from a recognized institution.
- Member of a professional body in good standing will be an added advantage.
- At least 7 years’ experience with a minimum of 3 years in a managerial or supervisory position
- Meets the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution.
Interested candidates to submit their applications with detailed CVs and names of three referee’s not later than 11/06/2020.
Homa- Bay County Water and Sanitation Company Limited
P.O. Box 4-40300, Homa-Bay.
All candidates are required to send their applications to:
For more information and job application details click on this link www.homawasco.co.ke