HOMAWASCO INTERNSHIP PROGRAM OPPORTUNITIES
Homa Bay County Water and Sanitation Company Limited (HOMAWASCO) is a registered water company committed to developing a trained workforce for effective service delivery
The company has developed an internship program which intends to provide opportunities to young graduates from diverse academic backgrounds to enhance and enrich their skills through exposure to actual practical work.
In this regard, HOMAWASCO is pleased to announce the following ten (10) internship vacancies in the following departments for a minimum of six months with effect from 1St June, 2019 to 31St December, 2019.
|2||Commercial & Finance Department||1|
- A holder of First Degree or Diploma from Kenya Water Institute (KEWI) or a recognized institution in the following disciplines: Water Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Finance, Banking and Accounting.
- Be unemployed Kenyan aged between 21-26 years.
- Must not have benefited from a similar program.
- Must have completed training and graduated with documentary proof of qualification (Degree/Diploma Certificate)
HOW TO APPLY
- Application letter.
- National Identity Card.
- Copy of Degree/Diploma Certificate.
- Copy of K.C.S.E Certificate.
- Insurance Cover.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigation.
The applications should be sent to:
To the Head of Human Resource
Homa Bay County Water and Sanitation Company Limited
P.O Box 4-40300, Homa Bay Kenya.
Or email to: email@example.com
- Only those shortlisted will be contacted.
- HOMAWASCO does not guarantee employment after completion of the internship program.
- This position is not an employment therefore does not attract any salary.
- Canvassing directly of indirectly will result to disqualification.
- Gender, ethnicity, disability and regional balance consideration will be applied in the selection process.
Opening date 25Th April, 2019, Closing date 20Th May, 2019 at 5:00pm.